· After receiving the requests and at the end of the application term, the AARD centre evaluates the requests and selects the winning farmer/entity by the end of July 2011
· The “Applications Evaluation Committee” comprises five AARD representatives
· The Applications Evaluation Committee evaluates the applications submitted based on a system of points
· The maximum is 100 points. Any project with at least 70 points may be approved.
· Following approval by the General Director, AARD publically announces the list of winning or non-winning projects
· After the end of the evaluation process, AARD should stipulate the contract/agreement with the bank/crediting company for the winning applicant(s)
· To receive the subsidised interest rate, the winning entity/farmer presents the loan agreement and repayment plan to AARD