Save every month! It’s not always easy...
ProCredit Bank offers a variety of flexible savings accounts to all salary receivers whereby you can choose the term and the amount of the deposit.
What are the different ways of saving?
1. Save a fixed amount every month via a standing order
• Choose the date and the amount you plan to save each month.
• Authorise the bank to perform the transaction for a period specified by you.
• Make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account on the date the transaction should be performed.
• By having a standing order, you can avoid having to go to the bank every month in order to make a
• deposit into your savings account - we perform these transactions for you.
2. Make a deposit into your savings account whenever you want
• Make deposits in any amount at any time.
• Access your savings at any time with a debit card.
• Furthermore, you can perform cash withdrawals from this account at an ATM or use your funds to make
• payments or purchases online.
What are the advantages of a saving account?
• Make deposits whenever you want and access your funds at any time (with a debit card).
• Earn interest once a year (January).
• Earn interest on the principal and on the interest earned in previous periods.
To learn more about the terms and conditions for your Saving Accounts, please visit our "Terms & Conditions".
You can apply for this service by filling out our web application. After the application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our client advisers for the following steps.