PROPAY - Fast Money Transfers
ProPay is an additional service for international money transfers which are carried out between a group of ProCredit Banks including: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia and Ukraine. Through this system, all clients holding accounts at these banks can benefit from favorable conditions of sending and receiving money transfers.
When can you benefit from ProPay service?
• When you want to send money to one of the above mentioned countries and the beneficiary holds his account at ProCredit bank, you can benefit from ProPay service, at half the cost of a standard transfer.
• When you will receive money from one of the above mentioned countries and the sender holds his account at ProCredit bank, you can benefit from ProPay service, receiving funds at no additional cost.
Who can benefit from ProPay transfers?
Individuals who regularly make transfers to their relatives or receive transfers from clients of ProCredit Banks within ProPay network.
What are the advantages of using the ProPay service?
• Transfers are carried out within one business day.
• ProPay transfer cost is 50% lower than the cost of other standard transfers in foreign currency.
• No commission fees for clients receiving ProPay transfers.
How do I make a ProPay transfer?
• Fill out a request form at your nearest ProCredit Bank branch within the Cut-off time: 12.00pm
• You can also benefit from e-banking full access service ordering a ProPay money transfer.
To learn more about the terms and conditions for ProPay service, please visit our "Terms & Conditions".