ProAlternative Loans are dedicated to all businesses that provide profitability and high return on investment.
Customers who can benefit from ProAlternative Loans:
• Agribusinesses - manufacturing
(Businesses producing milk, cheese, and agricultural products such as fruits, vegetables, fish).
• Agribusinesses - processing
(Dairy processing businesses and their by-products, olive oil production, processing businesses and businesses that conserve agricultural products).
• Collection/storage businesses and marketing of agricultural products
(Refrigeration rooms, export/trade of agricultural products, seafood products).
|Loan purpose||Expansion of existing business / Start up a new business
|Loan amount||Up to ALL 25,000,000 (min.amount = ALL 700,000)|
|Term||Up to 7 years|
|Guarantee||For loan exposures up to ALL 4,000,000 no guarantee is required|
Criteria for obtaining a ProAlternative Loan:
• Applicants must have experience in the field in which they want to invest.
• Applicants must possess 30% of the funds for the investment plan. ProCredit Bank offers financing for these investments with loans equivalent to up to 70% of the investment value.
• Valid identification document (for client and co-borrower).
• Certificate from local authorities that the client is legally registered as an agricultural producer(land tax, registration)
• Farmer’s Code.
• Activity Licence (for loans in amounts over ALL 4,000,000).
To learn more about the terms and conditions for ProAlternative Loans, please visit our "Terms & Conditions".
You can apply for this service by filling out the following application. After the application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our business advisers for the following steps.