What is the AZHBR programme?
In order to support agricultural businesses (in the areas of manufacturing and agriprocessing), ProCredit Bank, in collaboration with the Agency for Agricultural and Rural Development (AZHBR), provides funding schemes in which the loan interest rate is subsidised by this agency.
Customers who can take advantage of the financing plan (AZHBR) are agribusiness clients operating in the following areas:
• Fruit, nuts, pomegranate, olive and grape production
• Vegetable production (in greenhouses)
• Milk, olive oil and honey production
• Livestock breed improvement
• Production of organic products
• Snail breeding
• Production and collection of medicinal herbs
|Filling an application
||Applications for funding are submitted to AZHBR.
||Application for funding can be submitted accoring to the notification from AZHBR which correspond mainly to the second quarter of the year.
||For loans of up to ALL 25,000,000, a subsidised interest rate (the funding scheme covers up to 70% of the usual rate) for 5 consecutive years is offered for the following activities:
• Storage and processing of agricultural products, livestock, mushrooms and medicinal plants
• Agricultural equipment, aggregates and milk cooling tanks
• Fishing and processing of aquatic products
• Agricultural and eco-tourism activities
To receive more information on AZHBR programme please visit the following links:
You can also visit AZHBR-s webpage: Development Agency for Agriculture and Rural