VISA ELECTRON and MAESTRO CARD
A Debit Card is a secure electronic means of payment which is offered to all salary receivers at our bank.
ProCredit Bank offers two types of international debit cards: Maestro & Visa Electron.
What banking services can you do with a Debit Card?
• Cash withdrawals from ATMs 24/7 in Albania (visit our ATM's locations) and abroad. You may use your card abroad without having to exchange your money, by withdrawing at ATM-s on the local currency of the country.
• Check your account balance and print an overview of the last 10 transactions.
• Make payments at POS (Point of Sales) terminals in stores, malls, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, etc.
To learn where you can make safe purchases via ProCredit Bank POS-es please visit:
POS around Albania
What are the benefits of using a Debit Card?
1. A debit card has several security features, including the personal identification code (PIN) and the CHIP information system.
2. Use your card in Albania and abroad. There is no need to carry cash, as you can make purchases with your card.
3. Gain a better overview of your finances and control your expences, as all transactions (purchases and withdrawals) are registered into your account.
To learn more about the terms and conditions for Debit Cards, please visit our "Terms & Conditions".
You can apply for a Debit Card by filling out our web application. After the application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our client advisers for the following steps.
For more information please visit: Security measures for operating with cards.