MASTER CARD and VISA CLASSIC
A Credit Card is a secure electronic means of payment which is offered to salary receivers at our bank, within the Salary Package. ProCredit Bank offers two types of international Credit Cards: Master Card & Visa Classic.
What kind of banking services can you perform with a Credit Card?
• Make purchases wherever a POS terminal with Visa / Master logo is installed
• (at hotels, at stores, in restaurants, etc.)
• You can perform cash withdrawals at ATM-s (please visit our ATM's locations).
• Shop through the Internet or make reservations (at hotels, at airports, etc.).
• View your account balance after each transaction (possible at an ATM).
• Print out (at ProCredit Bank ATM-s)a mini statement of the last 12 transactions
• performed with the card .
• You can change your PIN whenever is necessary (at an ATM).
What are the advantages of using a Credit Card?
1. Credit Cards can be used 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, in Albania or abroad.
2. No commission charged for using Credit Cards on POS terminals in Albania.
3. These cards are offered in ALL and EUR, but you can withdraw at any currency depending on the country you are.
4. The one-month balance of a credit card can be paid by the 15-th of the following month with no additional fees.
5. Visa Classic Cards are equipped with CHIP technology, which provides a higher degree of security.
To learn where you can make safe purchases via ProCredit Bank POS-es please visit:
POS around Albania
To learn more about the terms and conditions for Credit Cards, please visit our "Terms & Conditions".
You can apply for a Credit Card by filling out our web application. After the application has been reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our client advisers for the following steps.
For more information please visit: Security measures for operating with cards.